POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Some Welsh Lovespoons : Re: Some Welsh Lovespoons Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:20:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some Welsh Lovespoons
From: Janet
Date: 11 Mar 2008 20:25:00
Message: <web.47d73085b5d0bff99eaf940b0@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>      What are you working on recently?

Lots of things. Some free Poser content. You can see it all at
http://parrotdolphin.deviantart.com/gallery/

Hey, I like the jewelry you posted here. It's very pretty. The gems look really
colourful. How'd you do the gems anyway?
Also, the chain reminds me of a Blender feature called DupliFrames. It's really
fun, you can make one chain section and then duplicate it and have it follow a
curve.

Janet